Welcome back to MissionFest! We are pleased to bring back the excitement and experience of live entertainment. Part of this experience is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff, and artists. To this end, we have adopted event procedures that meet and exceed all Covid-19 safety protocols as set forth by our state and local government.
The procedures include the ticket purchasing process as well as what to expect when you arrive at MissionFest. We kindly ask for your patience and cooperation and please know that our protocols are aimed at ensuring the best possible experience.
When purchasing tickets, please be sure to read all descriptions and information. Our ticket and seating design is created so you can purchase tickets in blocks with friends and family and have the experience you want with the people you wish to be with. However, due to protocols, tickets are limited.
When You Arrive at MissionFest:
- Please keep in mind that all current procedures are as defined through the California Covid tier system.
As restrictions are reduced, our procedures will be adjusted for your convenience and safety. We ask
that you follow our communications and social media for updates.
- Prior to the event, we will advise you of all protocols including arrivals, mask wearing and social distancing.
- Food and beverage will also be served in accordance with Covid protocols. Again, we ask for you
patience as we adhere to safety protocols.
- In the coming days we will be sending communications regarding our meal pre-ordering system, which
will allow you to order one of our prepared boxed meals by 24 Carrots.
- Please be on the alert for updates and information and a complete list of all event procedures by signing up for our newsletter.
Thank you from the MissionFest Team –